Friday 12 December 2008

13 days to go....

...until Christmas - panic has well and truly started to set in and I simply MUST get making cards or I am not going to make last post!!! I made a couple last night including this one for the daughter of my other half's best friend. I used Toodles and Binks from Stamp Galaxy as I thought she was just perfect for a little girl (she's a really big stamp too, so not much more was needed). I also used some truly ancient Papermania paper, a Stamps Away! greeting and a Penny Black swirly stamp. She is coloured with Twinkling H20s.

Random number thingie decreed that I will be swapping ATCs with Katy this month. Email me your address details to cs@traplet.com so we can arrange to swap :). Ooohhhh aren't ATCs fun!

Take care everyone,

Katy x


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love the silver swirl on the purple background. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...looking forward to swapping Katy !! Thanks for your lovely comment earlier on my blog :) A great card for a little girl too, such a fun image, enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing very nice detailed information. Please check Stamps

    ReplyDelete